Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, April 26, 2010 // 1 comments (+)

It is such a bless to have someone who you like, likes you back.

Because most of the time, I don't.

Even if a damn good looking guy suddenly come up and confess to me, I don't know what will I react either.

I can't even imagine how its like to be in a real relationship.

I can't imagine what kinda person I'll turn into when I'm in a relationship.

Being in a relationship, there's lots of commitment you have to give into. Both must sacrifice.  You'll be so emotional, so care for that person until you lose yourself. So scary right.....

I wish I can just don't think so much and dip myself into one real relationship and work it out against all odds.  But often serious relationship won't work as long as non-serious one. Blame it on the stress and seriousness. And I don't know what's withdrawing me back.

The fear of being commited in a relationship, the fear of falling in love, the fear of thinking about my future.

I guess the past experiences suck, that's why I feel so insecure toward love.  And I know I shall not generalize nor assume all the relationships in this world will eventually turn out to be a failure.

According to an article I've read in my MUET exam, it says due to stress, you will seem to withdraw yourself from being commited to any relationship/responsibility. You just want to be alone sometimes, so that you'll be stress-free.
But the fact is, no one can live without stress. When one's without stress, one's dead. How true can that be?

Somebody help me. T_______T

P/s : I've GOT to read more newspapers.

Labels: ,

Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket