Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, January 31, 2014 // 0 comments (+)
Hellololololo! I'm at Seremban right now celebrating CNY! Huhu.

But no lah first day of my CNY sucked. No where to go. Even went Jusco to buy movie : From Vegas to Macau! But all full wtf. Actually no full la just I see the queue also damn sien.

Then went MBO to find, its sold out. HAIHHHHH. So only go out yumcha with the bunch la.

Oh btw I diarrhea 10 times in 1 day. WTF.... T_T I was feeling super duper sleepy, having a superb night sleep BUT then my stomach starts having tornado. And I woke up diarrhea for another 10 times wtf. Plus my neighbour had been talking/shouting damn loud. Thank you for being so considerate!

Anyone up for sing k? IM ALL UP FOR IT. :D

Have an enjoyable one ok! hehe.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket