Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, December 10, 2013 // 0 comments (+)

Read a girl's blog just now and it reminded me so much of someone...

We didn't have a good ending at all but at least we're still friends! I guess that's considered as a pretty good ending already lol.

I have to admit, he is really the one of a kind guy. And its good enough to even get to know him (we knew each other in a ... weird but new way).

I know for the rest of my life, he is IRREPLACEABLE. Thanks so much for the memory man! I hope you find your true love one day and I hope I found mine as well. (hehehehehehe)

Off to books again! fucking boring
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket