Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, December 26, 2013 // 0 comments (+)
Never thought I would ever say this but...

IM SO MISSING MY UNI LIFE!

Whenever you wake up there's friends. whenever you're hungry there's friends! whenever you're feeling bored there's friends!

Sigh after working in KL all of my friends just went all over. Most of them went Singapore to work. That makes me wanna go there work too. (only for friends lol) but another part of me wanna stay in KL because of my parents. I don't wanna leave them alone in Seremban every weekend. Even nowadays they always come up to find us for dinner. If I went Singapore its not complete anymore.

I know to have a wild and aggressive heart you just gotta go out. Go out of the state, even out of the country.
But at the moment, I just can't leave them alone.... I wanna at least hang out with them every month! Maybe I will go overseas and work one day.. But most probably not lol. However if I were given that chance to go for a few months ONLY, YEAH I WILL!LOL

The only perks of not studying anymore - you get to spend the money you earned! But that comes with a bigger liability such as car loans, rentals, bills and so on. So the leftovers are just peanut. =.=' I gotta cut down on enjoying expensive food. I can minus all the entertainments BUT movies! I loveeeee movies!

Another perks of not studying is you HAVE NO MORE EXAMMMMM! Super happy with that cuz I super hate exam.

Haih. Still...... I super miss my study life.. Anytime can go mamak anytime can go hang out anytime have friends all around me. 
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket