Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, June 22, 2013 // 0 comments (+)
Sometimes its really nice to talk to someone who really wanna talk to you. You will somehow look forward to talking to that person and it feels damn good. =]

**********

You know there's always someone close with you that you think they came into your life for a reason?

Their purpose, in my case, was to CHALLENGE MY PATIENCE.

I wasn't a super patient girl. But I guess I was being brought up or trained until my tolerance level got higher and higher year by year.

I've had quite a number of people around me that are so dumb enough (trust me, I ain't looking down on them nor I'm being fussy. They are REALLY DUMB) and I had to tolerate that shit for years. If you say I lost my patience just by days then I admit its my fault, but try being in my shoes for YEARS.

Sometimes I really wanna tell them straight to their face ask them to be a bit smarter at least but I don't wanna lose my coolness and I know its not wise to do. So I just kept quiet anyways. Sigh.....I hope one day you will change... -____-''


**********

At this age of 23 if you still speak without filtering I can conclude you as a fool. I really dislike talking to you and whenever I didn't pay attention to you, its because I don't wanna get mad at you AND I don't wanna find something to argue with you therefore I just nod in agreement whenever you're trying to tell me something. Actually, I wasn't listening and I wasn't agreeing. I guess that's the highest level of bullshit tolerance. Oh my god. Why do I have to suffer like this.

And please don't get jealous anymore. You're 23!!!!

*******

You know, sometimes you can't really trust what people said out there. You can trust only a maximum of 30% for that they've told you and stuffs like that. Speaking from experience, one of my friend was surprised how quick I can fall in love after I told him some personal stuffs of mine. He said he can only fall in love after he knew that person REALLY REALLY well which might take years. But guess what, he found himself a new girlfriend within months anyways, and from online. I was so inspired and thought I was stupid and since then, he kinda made me realize its good for not falling in love easily right now. But ended up I felt more disappointed in him. Aihhhh. Human changed without prior notice. (LOLLLL)

Whatever lah... aih
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket