Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, May 31, 2013 // 0 comments (+)
YO WADDUPPPPPPPP!!!

I'm back from Korea. Still I gotta say this : MALAYSIA IS THE BEST!!!

At first Ken told me how he dislike Korea food and I'm like : "What? Korea food will never go wrong, NEVER!"

Cuz every korean meals we have in Melaka are awesome. Even the bad ones we also can finish them. And right now I can finally understand why Ken says he dislike Korea food. Only their meat is nice, others are not nice. Its either too sweet or spicy or taste the same, very jelak! I still very much prefer Malaysia food.

Korea in a nutshell.
Their technology is awesome. Even their cheap hotels are running sensors everywhere. Their GPS is awesome and even their Taxis are so advanced. Their internet speed is satisfactory and their toilet is always so dry and clean! Best of all, no droplets of urine or tiny bits of shits on it (sorry to those who are going to eat hahaha). People are pretty friendly, but most of them, they don't even understand simple basic english. Not much good looking people but they definitely know how to dress better than Malaysians. Cost of living there is high, food is average RM30 per person after sharing, clothes are at least RM30 for good quality and such price is pretty hard to find even if you're in super huge clothing malls like Times Square. Best thing I love about Korea is that you can walk here and there at night without worrying of any robbery cuz its that safe.

After weeks of not listening to EDMs cuz I'm so busy with moving out stuffs from Melaka to Seremban cuz I'm OFFICIALLY GRADUATED BITCH!!!!! And also went Korea for 10 days, when I listen to EDM loud in my earphone I'm like.... LONG LIVE EDM... That explains how much I love EDMs. But I am never a pro, and never will admit I am pro. Just newbie in it so every songs I hear might be mainstream to other people who got used to edms.

Surprisingly I NEVER listen to any songs when I'm taking public transport. I'm amazed and surprised too. Maybe I wanna give myself a rest and don't wanna get bored of EDMs? And I really should do that. Lol

Anyways, I'm missing Melaka, my friends in Melaka and some other friends soooooo much!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket