Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, May 01, 2013 // 2 comments (+)
So the curly hair girl did A LOT of things behind my back. She never knew I knew. Bitch please I'm not stupid and I'm not blind.

She blocked me in instagram...


AND still dare to smile broadly and say hi to me everytime i bumped into her. She's SOOO sincere and genuine.

I'm NOT buying any of your explanations and excuses. To me those are worthless bullshits.I'd rather hear bad music than your explanations.

Prolly you've told EVERYONE close to you stuffs about me. Why I've ignored you why I've left you why I chose not to be in the same class with you. why I don't even care to dance with you etc. Tell them you don't know why I suddenly hate you but hey think about what you've done, please?

But thanks to you, my life in university is NOT tedious. Thanks to you for bringing me so much dramas and gossips. =]
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket