Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, April 20, 2013 // 0 comments (+)


So yesterday Goldfish & Blink (Top DJs in Malaysia) came to MiXX Melaka! And I'm so glad we went for it!! At first I thought we only say jom jom jom for fun but we ended up all dressed up nicely and really went for it!! :D


Of red lips and studs and lots of filters :P

My friend from Seremban purposely came down ALL ALONE to join us for the party T____T so touching. Thanks Ah Lua!!!!

Boarded in at 10pm, waited for full 2 hours until their arrival. Few minutes before their turn to play, my friend saw them inside the toilet. No I should say, he accidentally bumped into Goldfish!!!(Like really bumped into his body) OMGGGG!!!!

And I quickly ran to the toilet and I saw BLINK AND GOLDFISH!! *fan girl mode on. hahahahaha



Finally its their turn to play. Started of straight with Wakanda and I know I just gotta get into the dance floor! To be honest we drank like tiny bit only but we're super damn high. Prolly the best time ever in MiXx because I LOVE ALL THEIR SONGS!

If I'm not mistaken here are some of the playlists for that night :
1) Wakanda - Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
2) In My Mind - Axwell
3) Years - Alesso
4) Calling - Alesso
5) Greyhound - Swedish House Mafia
6) Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit
7) Apollo - Hardwell
8) Save The World - SHM
9) Don't you worry child - SHM
10) If I lose myself - One Republic (Alesso remix)
11)  Clarity - Zedd
12) Titanium - David Guetta
13) We'll be coming back - Example
14) Ode To Oi - TJR
15) Turbulence - Steve Aoki

I might have mixed up those songs with other DJ's in MiXx but.... Damn I feel like I'm in a rave party again! Kristy said it really is a rave party, just that we went with nice clothes and full make up. And an air-cond place for us to rave.


























Who needs booze when you have good music to get high?

Seriously I had such an AWESOME NIGHT!!!!

The boys are being really protective to the girls and we got to know a new girl there : Fay. She's damn friendly too.

Friends were asking : OMG why you all so high dance non stop not tiring one ah? TBH I also felt damn surprised how can we kept dancing and dancing for 3 hours non stop. Cuz the music is damn goodddd. =P

Super duper awesome clubbing session. Thank you! =]

Goldfish & Blink are awesomeeeee!

To those who said they are not, clearly you've never heard of any of those songs yet.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket