Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, March 09, 2013 // 2 comments (+)
My all 3 siblings are VERYYY chocoholic. Therefore we have reallyyy high requirements on good chocolates.

When we say we want hot chocolate, please give us some sweet and bitter and RICH chocolate NOT milky chocolate!

The best hot chocolate we've ever tasted is Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate. Trust me every mouthful of it makes us feel like heaven. You know its damn good when you sorta moan *ahem and close your eyes enjoying the drink. Yeah its this.




So far the best 3 in 1 hot chocolate I've tasted are some hot chocolate 3 in 1 drink given by my housemate but Idk where to purchase it anymore. It is a really really rare brand and I've searched high and low for it but to no avail. =(

So I purchased Cadbury 3 in 1 chocolate drink hoping that I can substitute Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate but no, this is very very milky which I dislike! So I also duno what to do with the remaining sachets. Kinda waste money only. Will never touch em again cuz they aren't even up to par!

Recipe (Servings for 2)

1) 1/4 cup of water
2) 7 tablespoon of Cocoa powder
3) 5 tablespoon of granulated sugar
4) 1, 1/2 cup of Goodday Fresh Milk

Optional : Whipped cream.

(All the items listed above can be purchased in local Malaysia shopping market)

Directions
1) Get a saucepan and pour water, cocoa powder, granulated sugar and fresh milk inside and stir until they're hot.

Then its doneeee!

P/s : if it's too sweet just add some water to dilute it! Or u can turn it into ice chocolate by adding some ice cubes or just refrigerate it. :D





Home made 90% similar sweet, rich, bitter, non milky dark chocolate :)

Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket