Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, February 06, 2013 // 0 comments (+)
It's 4:30 right now. My midnight partner Kelling is already sleeping. So she is no longer my midnight partner, just... night partner. Haha

Im feeling lonely and bored right now so... Here I am! I just need to blab things out when I'm bored. I can't live without talking. Not talking makes me emo!

Drank 2 packets of green tea cz I'm not a fan of coffee to keep myself awake. People already packed back home some even partied but here I am... All alone studying ..... But no lah still got housemates hahahaha. Kristy already back home reading life of Pi with her earphone on bed !!! I'm reading too... My notes FML.

Thanks to the green tea too now I'm super wide awake. Good news right ? Hehe.

Promised myself to study hard these 2 days then enjoy myself like there is no tomorrow during CNY. Endure steph endure!

What are you guys doing right now? I wonder...... Hmmmmm....




Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket