Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, February 17, 2013 // 0 comments (+)
So yesterday we hung up in Syazwan's house after our dinner. It was a RANDOM one cuz we never wanna go there at the first place as we're having family dinner with our cousins in s2.

Anddddddd we're there. Haha

He had BBQ by the pond (awesomeness) and also got grilled chicken wings and grilled lambs using the super big BBQ thing (double awesomeness) and also got OLDIES!!! (super awesomeness!!!). Last but not least, good company (BEYOND AWESOMENESS!!!)

So we talked about diving and all that island stuff. Wow make me wanna go Perhentian damn bad. =/ make me wanna have a diving license too. Nahh just kidding hahaha I'm afraid of dark deep sea! Not to say those super huge corals.

I have no regrets making friends with these bunch of people. They are super humble, super polite, always listen to you, always make effort to be closer with each other, and always so funny. They always inspire me at the end of the day.

They are those people who make me always ask myself this question : Why am I always so close to them?

I really, really really love you guys. Friends forever. :)

I do realize that these bunch of friends are rare, in fact, hard to find. So I really cherish all of you.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket