Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, January 08, 2013 // 0 comments (+)
One of my uni mate died few hours ago. he was 23 and a fresh grad with long journey awaiting him. and he died cuz of futsal. i also dont know why seriously.

you see, someone can just pass away so freaking easily. im shocked. :( RIP. and appreciate people around you. everyday every second.

So after a pretty long time I catch up with my all time favorite series again : HIMYM. I made me feel so happy so funny so.. Teary sometimes. Kristy claimed it was not as good but to me it's still nice! And I love Robin and Barney and Marshall !!!!! They are super cute and funny!!' Love them!!!

I once read a quote :

You're extra attractive cuz you made me smile.

How true is that. At least to me. I love guys with great sense of humor. At least a very playful or stupid or silly guy that does stupid things hahahah.

Wanna be emo awhile but I'm lying on the bed blogging via my phone and my eyes are closing hahahaha. So u guys are lucky cz I'm gonna skip emo blog post today. :P

All I can say is, I wish time rewind.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket