Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, October 13, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
Just trying to advise one friend to stop smoking. It felt like mission impossible but IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.

Its funny how guys can give up REAL GOOD FOOD for a good built up body but they won't give up a single puff.

So he told me I will never understand how it felt like to smoke. Will they even understand WHY we hope they stop smoking then?

Whose turn to tolerate now?

Its not like I despise people who smoke, trust me. I fall for people based on their personalities. I hang out with them based on their personalities. In fact, most of my close guy friends are smokers. And in fact, I did fall for guys who smoke. Quite a few actually. They used to smoke like once or twice, but right now like once or twice every day.

Deep down inside my heart I really really hope all of them will stop smoking. :(

And not only cigaratte! Shisha also! My friends when they are not smoking they go shisha -.-'' like daily basis -__-' I know sometimes guys will say like, aiya its our health not yours so stop being such a busy body. But its because we care only ma.


Maybe I dislike this is because my family brought me up that way and I went through a hard time where my closest uncle died cz of stroke. He took wayyyy toooo muchhh alcohol and cigarattes when I was just 10+. Trust me I love alcohol also but I control. I felt uneasy going out for a night gathering with BUNCH OF FRIENDS without any alcohols. I don't go around often vomit and often get drunk I just need a lil bit to get high. I need to loosen up sometimes BUT I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING.

So yeah just sayin.

Its funny to rewind back, how Kristy and I used to say : NEXT TIME MY FUTURE HUSBAND WILL NEVER SMOKE ONE!!!!! I WILL NEVER FALL FOR ANY SMOKERS!!!!! LIKE AT ALL!!!

And then I did fall for them.


Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket