Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, October 07, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
I really love that show. Everytime I watch that show it kinda reminds me of what kinda life I wanna have in my future. I wanna have friends drinking beers with me, talking stuffs to me every day, joking around everyday, being sincere and always back each other up. Its like, even if you are not attached to anyone but you know, you have such awesome bunch of friends around you.

I value friendship alot alot. Providing IF the person is worth me treasuring. =)


Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket