Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, September 06, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
Hello all!

It's currently raining outside. And guess what! I'm lying on my world's most comfy bed and hugging my world's most comfy bolster and blogging with my phone haha.

Sometimes I wanna thank my mom for buying me this bolster years back cuz seriously it's the thing that I got comfort on by smelling it LOL. I feel super safe and secure just by hugging it tight! It makes me feel protected and makes my insecurity gone LOL.

Tomorrow gonna watch The Possession! A ghost movie ^YAY^ cuz I really love ghost movie heh. And then Sunday going KL with sister and her colleagues.

Now I'm gonna entertain ur boring afternoon with some jokes I found from 9gag which I LOL-Ed!

Enjoy! :D

Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket