Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, September 29, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
#np - Amazing Grace - Chris Tomlin.

Lying on the bed listening to such song just calms myself down so much. God is good God is great.

He is always there, protecting me from not banging cars, protecting me from bad people, protecting our house from robbers / thief invasion, protecting all of us by giving us living breath every single day. Love u so much much much. T.T

I have one super good news !! I Kenot tell it out cuz I scared it will be jinxed. Well u can't blame me, sometimes things are like that. Someone will just come in your life and screw your finest plan.

I always think girl's 6th sense it freaking accurate . And I just proved myself right. But I don't wanna care anymore cuz I don't wanna live a life caring bout others and ignored the way I should be enjoying my life.

Happy Sunday everyone! Don't care don't think, life is good life is great !!

As long as your family is always with you, you are one happy kid. Always be grateful.

Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket