Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, September 09, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
Just got back from KL outing with Kristy's colleagues! Yes I know none of them. Reason why I wanna go? Cuz they said going bar at night!! =) and also Kristy 1 girl alone with 2 boys so yeah.. Gotta accompany!

I already charged my phone 100% before I'm out to ensure that I get to check in to Luna Bar at night! And guess what ah. 3% left battery and I die die also faster wanna check in then when the moment I'm about to hit UPDATE or what something like check in in facebook, IT SHUT DOWN..........

I know it sounded damn dramatic. I felt so too!!!! I don't know wanna cry or laugh LOL T_T but anyhow luckily there got wifi and kristy can check in !! Woohoo!!

Anyway, reached home and its around 3 am. We got lost quite a few times there. So thats why we came back home so late! And then my phone died on me pretty early so I can't even get updated with whats happening you see.

And then my friend texted me : HEY TOMORROW ADD SUBJECTS,WE'RE BUSY ARRANGING TIMETABLE NOW.

Tomorrow. Received that message on 10:50pm. Which means, MONDAY register subjects.

And I havent even got any codes or what yet. And then I thought it was Tuesday.

And then I almost wanna break down and then thinking about other stuffs which makes me wanna break down also cuz I can't handle so much stress all of a sudden LOL.

But I kept thinking inside my heart I gotta be strong. GOD IS GOOD. GOD IS LOVE. GOD LOVES ME. GOD BLESS ME. And thank GODDDDDDD I asked one of my friend she told me confirm subject registration on Tuesday. PHEWWWWWWWW GOD IS GOOD GOD IS GREAT !!!!

So next time whenever I'm at the brink of breaking down, just .. PRAY! :)

You know you're in love when you think about someone when you hear some love songs. DAMN TRUE. Just a random quote though =p
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket