Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, September 10, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
I can be ranty if i want. I can be emo if i wan. But I really don't wanna rant and rant and rant non stop on facebook or just.....ANYWHERE.

I wanna stay positive! Of course, I have feelings too. I feel down too, I feel offended too, I feel hurt too, but I'm tryin to minimize all these negativity to the lowest every, single, day.

I don't wanna sound all ranty and kiddy anymore. Maybe once a while won't hurt....=P  Or maybe that's cuz I rant to my sister already.LOL seriously,its good to have siblings sometimes.

Sometimes I really don't wanna think so much, just focus on lil things that make life great. You will find happiness. Sometimes all you have to do is close one eye,open one eye cuz slight ignorance is bliss sometimes.

I mean, life is great right. You can buy things to make yourself happy, take a super long bath to make yourself feels silky and smooth, sleep until you wake up naturally until you feel GUILTY for sleeping so long, listen to some super awesome remix, go out for an hour jog etc.

LIFE IS GOOD if i believe it is!!! Gotta pump up some positivities.

P/s : I'd rather you never say those words cuz bad changes is the very very last thing i'm looking forward to.

Im NOT gonna let it change anything ok! I promise myself.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket