Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, September 27, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
Hola Hola!! It has been DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN longggggggggg since I last updated I know.

Alot of things happened and I don't really wanna talk about them but they are all good right now. Hehe.

So my housemate's bag got stolen!! We suspect is either housemate's friend or management people OR cleaner. I think is cleaner la cuz they are the only people who can access to our room even if they are locked! But then hor I don't think cleaners know any branded stuffs LOL cuz all of the missing items were quite expensive! But then nothing is impossible, so I don't know too.

Had a super hectic week! Like super super hectic, don't even have the time to really do this and that but I had been watching HIMYM religiously during my meal time! Haha. Everytime I watch I'll be like : No wonder I love to watch this. Cuz they are really nice and funny!

Gonna try on Modern Family real soon. I actually wanna try maybe FRIENDS but I think they might be too old. So never mind. I wanna watch some TVB series too!!

The best feelings on earth is, when you wake up you don't feel anything at all. Like, nothinggg!

The pessimist will say this : when I hear something emo I feel like the lyrics describe me so well.

The optimist will say : Who the hell wrote all these emo shits inside these songs? They make no freaking sense. LOL.

I am on the latter right now maybe cuz ah I'm over the emo phase lol. And maybe cuz I am not involved in any relationship matters anymore so I don't really feel the lyrics anymore. I enjoy romantic songs more though, instead of feeling the emoness and get so emo and stuff. Haha.

Goodnighty nighty!


Fishtail braid again! hehe.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket