Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, August 05, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
Never once in my life I was SO PATRIOTIC for Malaysia! Dato Lee Chong Wei you're our champion!!! T_____T I totally understand ur pain cuz I am experiencing ankle sprain also hahahaha and I do understand u have to take pain killer in order to move on just like me! I took pain killer too when... I wanna go shopping in hk wth ahhahahaha...

Anyways, the main point is, whenever I see him play (without saving any energy back at all), my heart aches. I mean, sprained ankle. You think one month can recover ah? How I wish wth. I wish I can recover so I can go hiking already.Now also my leg still feel a bit pain sometimes.  Not to say him have to undergo every trainings and competition!!

I've never felt so nervous watching a match. Maybe I will feel so 4 years ago but what was I doing that time? I never watch. Hahaha. But now..... T_______T DLCW.. Your spirit and your ATTITUDE is what makes me salute you ok!!! I love youuuuuu!! WHOLE MALAYSIA LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Saw many people blame Rosmah on the lost I was like, WTH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! At least had some good laughs from creative people in Malaysia.

But really, I sincerely, thoroughly, deep down from the bottom of my heart I wanna thank you and that you had impressed me so much....

Malaysia BOLEH!!!!!! :D
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket