Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, August 21, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
Happy happy Tuesday it is! No actually yesterday also very happy ^_^ cuz we actually have holidays and we went out with my loved and precious ones!

Yday went to KL to shop and at first wanted to go ourselves but mom and dad decided to tag along so we went up together. Which means, lesser shopping :( luckily I wanna save money if not i will sulk badly haha. Kristy bought hers like damn fast, within 2 hours she finished! Seldom she can buy stuff so fast one!

Then dinner @ Pavilion then come back.

Tuesday I sleep whole day ^_^ *no sense of guiltiness at all haha cuz it was raining outside ok! Damn nice to sleep ok! Then noon watch Fight Club. Recommended by my friends. It was... a really dark movie.... Will it be dramatic if I say I broke down emotionally from it? I really went jogging just to get myself out of the drama ok. Lol..

At night, yumcha with Denzel and all! Caught Siong Zu smoking and I gave him that stare. Gonna work tomorrow, please be good. Please.

Nights nights. Wish ya all enjoy ya day.
Stay strong and stay positive !!!!

Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket