Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, July 12, 2012 // 7 comments (+)


Thank you to those who are still reading my blog, million thanks. It might mean nothing to you, just click a button and read and then off it.

But it means a lot to me, really. =)

Like seriously, sometimes just a small gesture or a small words you said, might mean nothing to you but surprisingly, it means a lot to others! How I got to know? From my own experience and from what others told me. Some complaint to me this and that saying that she got hurt from what the other person said ACCIDENTALLY. I'm sure she didn't mean it but the person might perceive something differently I guess? So think before you speak! Don't speak like you've never spoke before. If you know what I mean!

Just got back from work! I finished work at 1130 pm =.='' I know, crazy right. Haha but never mind. This is some good experience for now! I'd rather work late with the permanent staffs, than going back early because I'm still a trainee. It means that I am doing what I am going to do in the future! Instead of I'm enjoying right now thinking ceh work is easy peasy, come and go at working hours.

Maybe if we see things the other way round, we'll smile.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket