Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, July 30, 2012 // 1 comments (+)
Thank you so much for the advanced celebration..Really thank you from the bottom of my heart. Whenever I say from the bottom of my heart, it means 100% truth and no lies ok? From now on :D

Thanks to those who attended OR trying to attend but can't OR planned the whole thing together... Seriously you guys are damn sweet!!! T_____T

I never expect some people to attend at all but they did !!! It was already like a gift to me.. Once my colleague showed up I was dumbfounded.. LOL.. Like seriously....

Then my friend said she started another whatsapp group and they discussed the plan there!

They attended my dinner late (I knew it was a celebration dinner but I never know its like an official and grand one , just a small gathering only I thought..)But it turned out to be a purfect celebration dinner!

The food was SUPERB! The cake was ADORABLE! The gift was DESIRABLE! The attendants were UNBELIEVABLE! haha.

In the end before we all left, I really feel like crying because... They made such efforts just to see Kristy and me smile... :')))))

And when I hugged one of my colleague I just got really reluctant that she's going to leave us and going to work in KL.. And I teared... I'm sorry I caused other people teared as well but I really can't hold on anymore hahah. 

Love you guys...LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!! Thank youuuuu!! What have I done to deserve friends like you all..... T_T



P/s : I always felt closer and warmer when people call me Ah Ying instead of Stephanieee. Hehe. 
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket