Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, July 04, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
Remember to keep some time to the person who love you the most.



Which is,



You yourself.



How true.

=)

I saw my friend shared this



WOW-zers! Its true. Girls aren't stupid, and they are, SURPRISINGLY easy to please. I mean me la duno bout others though.  Haha!

Tomorrow work until 10pm!!! Ahh *runs to bed and molest it* hahahahaha I love my bed so much I should marry him!!! ^_^
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket