Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, July 31, 2012 // 0 comments (+)

Like seriously guys!! You guys only use soap ah! Wth =.='''

Heard BLG's - Be Your Everything in radio just now. And I was like omgomgomgomg!! Damn romantic :)

Peak period ends this week.......I guess?

Tomorrow work until 12 am I guess... To rush for tax deadline.. After that still got peak period one D: AFter 15th, only peak period officially ends.....

Sorethroat, flu and cough came together sigh. =.=''
Long day tomorrow! Good night =D
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket