Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, July 20, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
I need TRUE friends who will stick by my side no matter what happen. No matter ups or downs.

I need no other friends than that.

You've let me down, completely. I know I will forgive you once again when you treat me good but seriously. Do you worth it? The answer is no.

How you've sided her today made me realize what kinda person you are. Sorry, I don't want such friend anymore.

I've been less dramatic these days, sign of growing up I guess. Everytime I see people gossiping around whenever they have time, like.. desperate for every single juicy gossips... I just cant.. I just can't stand it.. I admit I am a chatty person and I love gossips. FGS who doesnt hahaha. But I am not those who... who are DESPERATE for some private time to talk about others. What if your judgement is based on your first impression towards her? Thats unfair to her.

No I won't do that.

And I've seen clearly how you've been. Sincerity? You have none.


Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket