Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, June 11, 2012 // 4 comments (+)
So a super pretty girl friend that I followed in Instagram, got a new bf lately. Its not that I hate her, no I kinda like her actually. I'm just surprised she got a bf so fast! It felt like few months only since she last broke up and was suffering....lol. Plus her bf is in my church which look pretty handsome too. She is those kinda girl who never voice out her pain so I can't judge anything.

And lately, she is in love! Of course pretty girls everyone wants. And surprisingly I don't feel =/ to her and her ex. I always feel bad for a couple to break up (especially those matured ones) but not this time. I felt like....... I'm kinda proud of her. =D She did not dwell in her past and she just moved on and look at her right now, smiling every single day. :')

Its good to be loyal but please bear in mind do that guy worth your loyalty or not. But I'm not telling you to fast fast get a bf to fill in the vacancy also la. But just.. hmm if someone can cheer you up and make you smile every single day, why not? =D

My colleague helped me to predict my future using some kinda smart phone software haha and she said I love caring guys. I was like ermmmmmmmm of course I do! Haha and on the side note, I prefer guys who are funny and english ed. Hehehehe. And also must love football like my bro n dad! And also umm a kind heart and be LOYAL to me hehe and treat me like a princess is the best hahahahahahah ^_^

I'm making more friends than I used to right now and I'm kinda glad I click with them pretty much too. Its good to have people to chat around after a tiring day!

My days were like shit few days back but now I'm back on track, everything is good. There's nothing I can't handle!! Lol alright gotta go watch some dramas and then head to sleep.

Next monday is public holiday! Hallelujah. Haha! I love malaysia!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket