Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, June 17, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
Hello today is public holiday in seremban!! But I have OT Hahahha.
I left 2 and half months only woohoo. Must be patient!

Now is 230 and I must blog before I sleep! Because today too happening ^_^ hahahahha. This morning woke up to send kristy to do her hair. Then noon go sing k for 3 hours! Then sit down and talk bout our Cameron plans! Then went to dinner with the family! Then went sz's house! Then went movie with sz and ks! Then went mcd! Wah right. Haha.

Ok that's it gotta sleep. :P Madagascar was okay. I prefer to watch Prometheus though! I am not a cartoon fan!

U know how hard it is for me to drive with sore legs?! Thanks for the 2 hours jungle hiking Steph. T_T I feel myself damn noob somemore wanna conquer mount Kinabalu!!! Hahahahha . But really my friend conquered dy! More story bout this tmr !

Nighty . :)


Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket