Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, June 22, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
Hello!

Lately my wisdom tooth is really killing me =.='' it hurts so bad!! Its like struggling its way to come out T_T and he chose to torture me by growing SLOWLY day by day T__T at first I thought just normal sore throat but then why my cheek so pain one ah! =.='''''


So right now Im staying in KS's house! Waiting for departure to cameron errr few hours later FML
And we still dont wanna sleep yet!! then prolly regret a lot tmr but ahh never mind, once in a blue moon we gotta do such crazy things! Stupid decision makes good stories heard of that? =P

So today Kristy told me something about.. her Philipino colleague whose name is duno duno what daughter haha! and she said he's PRETTY CHARMING! Just that he is a philipino. When he work he's a perfect minded person, when he teach people he is so damn down to earth and humble, when he is not working he treats ladies so good !! Then the moment I heard this I was like, KRISTY, BE AWARE OF HIM ! SUCH PERFECT GUY NEVER EXIST !! there's gotta be something wrong with him like err maybe secretly have psycho problem!! Like seriously ! how can you find such guy and he is still single? hahahahahah

Anyways, I hope we won't get lost tomorrow? And hope everything is good and fine. I'm pretty worried actually! Parents don't like the idea of us travelling there blindly without the road and just depend on GPS. They scared we had problems with all the slopes and so on. Well........... I AM WORRIED TOO MOM N DAD!!! T_____T

hahahahahah but errr lets hope for the best kay. Like I said, stupid decision makes awesome stories !! =)

I sooooo wanna watch Abraham Lincoln ! Anyone?! Hehe =)




Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket