Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Monday, June 25, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
Hello all! Just got back from Cameron yesterday. It was a good 2 days 1 night trip!

It wasn't a random trip at all. We had that planned since a month ago? Wanted to have 5 people to go but ended up only manage to get 4 people =.= *foreveralonegang* hahahahaha. Attendees : KS, SZ, me, Kristy! Hehe, the usuals!

At first I thought maybe someone, or maybe it will be me that will screw up the trip. The thoughts of us driving all the way there, booking hotels and all that. Sounds too awesome to be awesome. So I got a lil bit insecure that what if we got some arguments during this trip? What if I dislike my friend's suggestion or he dislikes mine?

And so I PROMISED myself to tolerate. Tolerate, tolerate, tolerate. And its all worth it. =))

I can't believe we actually informed our parents on FRIDAY when the trip is Saturday!!! =.=''' I'm so sorry mom n dad. Plus we're driving our car up there. Freaking 4 hours drive, without informing!! Err actually is we totally forgot to inform LOL. Everyday work until damn late then come back online or drama a while then sleep dy! That's why..... =.='''' But in the end, they let us go too! Duh cuz we booked the hotel already. LOL! They kept asking us to be careful and this and that. =( I can totally understand your worries alright. We came back with the car perfectly fine not even a scratch!! =)

So thank you mom and dad for all the freedom you gave us. Seriously, my parents never say NO anymore whenever we go here and there. Sometimes even we yumcha until 2 am they also never call us back anymore. Isit because they are numb already ah? haha. But we will take care of ourselves alright!! Promise promise you guys.

Ok a complete post of cameron coming within this week! Stay tuned!! =) Goodnight people.


Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket