Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, June 13, 2012 // 2 comments (+)
Bad luck with CARS this few days LOL.

Firstly Kristy and I were banged by one idiot as you all know that.

Then 2ndly I almost bang INTO a guy and also his car because that road was totally dark, they met with an accident on the MIDDLE of the lane =_= and when I successfully dodged those cars and I was like... THANK GOD!!!!!!!! T_T

I was really really close to banging them omg. If I were playing with my phone I think I will bang him already =X and then forever guilty........... T_T then maybe will be sentenced to death?

Just saw some facebook photo shares about a driver was dead.. His brain and all that were ran over by a truck!! And those drivers hit and run.. They scolded the negligent driver like hell, curse him like hell but if I was that driver I also think I will hit and run .. But then suffer with guilt for the rest of my life. T_____T

I love to drive fast, but not like super fast like rempit that type la! Just drive slightly faster than careful drivers.
And I enjoy driving fast -_-'' but with my grandpa alone in my car I'll be driving like 60kmh hahahahahah!!
Just in case he complain to my mom! =P

So I think I really gotta be careful in driving already. Only speed when its okay to speed and don't drive so fast at night =.=''''

Just got back from a 10 minutes gym hahahaha cuz that gym sucked! Good thing is, a super muscular, super sexy Indian guy came and ask me : you're from bla bla bla gym one right?!
I saw him from my previous gym before! He looks not bad hahahahahah. I think all the indians are quite gifted with good looks right? That's why I had small crusn on one indian before ma wth. haha

Alright gotta go and sleep!

A dream without a plan, is just a dream.. My latest motivation line! Feel free to use la! lol
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket