Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, April 25, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
Omg my church's pastor's wife went to collect her results for cancer just now, and the results was..
It has spread to her whole body. :'(

I remember during Easter play that night she gave such an amazing talks about how she believed in God, have faith in God and to her surprise, that cancer was once gone 100%. This is a miracle. Got me teared up so badly listening to her talk, makes me realize how wonderful God is.

And few months later which is just recently doctor told her her cancer cells spread to her whole body T.T..

Please spend a minute or two to pray for another human being who is trying to live in this world longer with her loved ones.

I hope Jesus will heal her completely. Miracles do happen I believe!!

Please pray for her. :'(

Everytime a bad thing happen around me, my accumulated insecurity increases a bit. Sigh.

God bless this strong and faithful woman.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket