Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, April 24, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
Hello! Wanna update my blog today because I have pictures to share! ^_^

Listening to : On Call 36 song hahaha its awesome okay. I LOVE that show! Go watch it already if you havent!! I beg you!!!!1 hahaha joking!

Anyways, I insomnia yesterday until like 3-4 am T_T and I woke up at 730 regretting why the hell I drank tea before I sleep.

Pictures again!


Tong Sui!! I love tong sui haha I sometimes have them during lunch nearby. ^_^


My weekly done nails. I used to get soooo obsessed with nail polishes last time but actually right now I still am, but I find its quite a waste to purchase expensive overseas brands because they will thicken up after a few times of application and you will throw it eventually so they are not worth the money. And right now I realize I saved so much more than I used to. Sign of growing up ha-ha!

But but overseas brands nail polishes have SO MANY NICE COLORS!!! I will buy them when I really work that time. Can't wait to really come out and earn money!!





Camwhored before sleep haha. And I took one photo I think damn nice one (sorry for being perasan) but then I accidentally deleted!! You know girls can take 10++ of photos of the same pose and only 1 of them will actually look good? And I deleted that 1 =.=''''


Smiling while camwhored inside toilet hahaha that's so uncool. But this is one of the rare pics that I smile with braces.


I gave tuition to this cute lil kid from India (if you guys read my blog you will know) and his mom asked me to gave him tuition several times before I had my dinner and she realized I haven't had dinner so she will always give me something to eat!!! T_T damn sweet of her. I love her hospitality!


Bought this handcream. I really love the smell of it!


Bought some korea strawberries ( I must make sure they're sweet enough that's why I bought Korea ones)



And I made this!! Strawberry parfait. Looks damn good cuz of the strawberries. And I accidentally discovered something lately, put lots of corn flakes inside yoghurt will make the best combination ever!




Mango pudding!! Looks really nice right? Hehe. Gotta go now. Had a bad day at work sigh. But I hope and pray it will not destroy me but strengthen me.

Dad told me something that I hope i can remember for the rest of my life : Nothing comes easy..




Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket