Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, March 15, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
So I just had my diner with my parents @ Old Town, it was a super rare occassion because we seldom dine just the 3 of us outside, plus its not a weekend, just an ordinary weekday! And we talked about safety. Sometimes the more I talk to my parents the more I realize their problems : how they often worry about us and our future. Like, NEVER ENDING WORRIES.

They say : You will never know why we worry about these until you yourself become a mother. So true.

They ask us not to come back before 12 o'clock every single day because its the society that they don't trust anymore right now. And my dad said : Don't be kind hearted to strangers. They can't be trusted anymore. It all depends on circumstances also. Imagine, my parents brought me up until I'm 22 right now and they definitely don't want me to have any accidents.

Sometimes I thought my dad doesn't love me because we never talk much every single day, but based on his action, he indirectly showed that he loves me a lot. And that he did everything for my own good. T_______T

Thank you dad n mom. I love you guys too.

Lately I have nothing to hope for, I just hope for a better future.

Friday is coming. Hello friday!! We've been waiting!

P/s : It feels really good to be carefree.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket