Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, March 02, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
I was forced to wake up this morning around 5 something just because i suddenly felt like everything around me is spinning. My vertigo strikes again. It happens like 1 year 3-4 times but I guess it happens more rapidly.

When I'm trying so hard to sleep because I had to wake up at 730 for work, I kept thinking about all the possible reasons for my vertigo. And the thing that frighten me the most is - brain tumor or some blood clot inside brain.

I'm not even joking. What if I really had this? I remember when I was young I ran around in my tuition teacher's house, and her floor was super slippery and I just slipped. And my head landed the hard tiles. And when I went back home, trying to sleep, everything started spinning.

They said vertigo is not something serious and sadly it can't be cured, I'm still afraid that its not vertigo that caused my dizziness. Its... something else.. T_T What if I really had some brain tumor inside my brain? What if
I can't live like normal people when I'm old? What if I .. maybe have to sit on the wheel chair for the rest of my life or I have to shave off my whole head for some surgery?

Now I realize how VULNERABLE a human life is. Just a simple mistake, just a simple assumption or miscare, you could end up changing your entire life. A happy life suddenly just turn into a life where.. you will never have the idea of having...

How could those cancer patient be so strong? How could they still live happily knowing that they will leave this world one day somewhere near? And until now only I realize their courage behind them. Its so strong, so powerful, so... bitter.. so tough... I totally salute them...

From now onwards I'll try to care about my health more. Try to sleep early, acknowledge the importance of having a healthy lifestyle. No more supper at night. Reduce the intake of my favourite desserts cuz they kill in the long term, lesser and lesser mcD. Maybe 2 weeks once? I hope.. Lesser intake of oily food and DRIVE SLOW!

I hope you guys get and heed what I'm trying to say. Sometimes the thought of losing either my legs or hands or any body part of mine makes me stop stepping on my car accelerator. I would rather drive slow and safe and not make my parents worry. I'm glad I acknowledge the importance of prevention because prevention are better than cure. No doubt about this.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket