Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Saturday, March 10, 2012 // 0 comments (+)


Hola! Went yumcha at night yesterday @ Station One with Siong Zu, Kim Soon and our beloved.. ahem ahem monopoly deal. Then we went sing k this morning! I'm sacrificing my ONLY day to sleep until noon but I'm willing to because it has been AGES since we last sang. Plus its greenbox! Their songs are pretty much up to date which I love! Especially those english songs. Sometimes I felt quite proud of myself because I know how to sing both languages so I'm okay with groups who only sing chinese songs and groups who only sing english songs.

Had our lunch @ KFC then at night, dinner with the family! Siong Zu worked at Jusco for 3 months and gosh by looking at the way he work I felt super waste of time already. Just stand there and do nothing for the rest of his 3 months. I hate part time job seriously. That's the most time wasting job ever unless with friends =D

Ok lets talk about work! This week has been really good to me because other colleagues are not around! They all went to China on company trip. So left only 3 people in the 2nd floor, which is me, yikxin and john! Can you imagine how carefree and stress free we were? Love it!! But next week they will return back to company and I'm starting to feel stress about it already. =_=''

Going MLK tomorrow! Meeting up with my Malacca friends, I miss them so much!

Sometimes I really love my current state where I am mentally carefree. No strings attached and no any feelings attached even. I don't feel lonely at all! Because I really think I'm not suitable to have any bf right now. Because of my past miserable memories made me feel so insecure. I bet I'm not alone feeling like this.. Thank God I dodged the bullet. The scary, miserable bullet.

I always think alot about my work, worry this, worry that. Did I worry too much? I guess I did. I tend to think too much about my future sometimes. Things that will happen and things that will never happen. Why do I love to think so much ah?? Gotta conquer fear!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket