Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, March 29, 2012 // 0 comments (+)


Put on your good pair of headphones, enjoy this beautiful song at night! Its definitely the sweetest thing on earth. =)

Listening to these songs make me feel like WTH had gone wrong with our music industry nowadays. =.=''
Its freakin hard to find good songs nowadays. But I think dubstep is pretty nice! LOL which is very quirky.
Gives me that party feeling.=D

Its really funny how music gives you different feelings all time.

Brace yourself people, weekend is cominggggggggg! =)

Seriously can'ttttttt wait. But to make time passes faster, I better not think about it. =.=''
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket