Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, February 24, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
So many temptations around me, bad words everywhere, all over the internet, friends saying them, and sooner or later I unconsciously feel like cursing when I'm in bad mood or in deep shit. And I'm like, no steph, I kenot do this. I hold back myself and try not to sway away. I don't mind my friends for saying them but I can't allow myself to speak these! To others, girls who curse are just rude... I guess?

And then some friends of mine are actually.. anti Christ. I'm like... oh god, why. I won't force my friends to love God, but I can assure you its that kinda feeling that you feel when you're having faith that makes you wanna love Him.

And then to be honest, I haven't been to church for many times already. Almost like, one month? Exams 2 weeks, vacation 1 week. And I'm going to be a part time teacher,helping my friend's tuition center for 1 month and again, I can't attend church for the next 1 month.

Every single night before I sleep, I prayed shorter and shorter.

Just when I feel like I almost got swayed away from God, I heard church songs and I'm like... :') all over again. I'm definitely gonna visit church this week!!!!!!

I'm editing photos like mad. Gonna compile all the photos from different cameras, gonna combine photos together for easier view :P and also gonna edit some lightings! They're horrible.

Gonna post up photos in FB first, and then I'll blog them. =D Go FB to see my Muar and JB trip yo! Hehe =D

Oh btw! Shopped at Popular today with the vouchers! I enjoy spending all of the vouchers!! Thanks Kristy for sharing hers with mine. She's so kind T___T Bought LOTS of stuffs!! Including a book - Sherlock Holmes and I'm so excited to read it! And also my favourite monopoly deal card! I'm such a happy derpina.



Oh btw, going movie tomorrow! Safe House! Whenever I enter cinema I'll be like




when i look at all the upcoming movies. Cuz I loveeeee movies like that! Hehe. =D
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket