Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, February 02, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
I'm craving for Japanese food right now! At this hour? Yes its so not cool.

Craving for....


Yaki Udon ( I super love their udon noodles!)


Fried Tempura




Mixed fried vege. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH SO IT DESERVES TWO PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!

P/s : Just told bro how much I craved for japanese food and bro said : Wanna go eat tomorrow? I wanna go starbucks do some app. T______T. He was always with me when I have some crazy random ideas. Thank you bro. I love you bro. May God bless you always bro.



Saba fish. Do you have any idea how awesome this fish tastes!! I prefer this over Unagi!


Karaage aka fried chicken in japanese style. 


WHY DO I LOVE TO EAT SO MUCH. OMG. I hate myself for having such good taste bud!

OK update for my daily life : catching up with my friends.

1) A surprise birthday party for Amelia on Sunday night.


His bf prepared Chocolate Indulgence Cake for her T____T

STOP THINKING BOUT CAKES N FOOD STEPHANIE!! 

2) Then, meet up with ah Hann, Amelia,and Ah fu @Station one. Lack of Vivienne, Rachel,Kristy and Ah pan though. Its an incomplete gathering!







Camwhored using Jan Hong's Galaxy Note. It was a crazy huge ass phone -_-''

3) My bro wanna online and do some business thingy at Starbucks so I brought my textbooks along.
Don't you feel good to see people always chill at Starbucks with a book or two and with their drinks? ^_^



His hot mocha. Crazy huge mug of hot mocha.


I refused to drink because one drink cost about RM10. If I am filthy rich, why not! But the current me is sooo broke so I can't afford to pay for a starbucks drink T_T.

So I was studying until I feel bored and McD ice cream booth was just in front of Starbucks and I thought it had been ages since I last had a cup of Strawberry Sundae so WHY NOT! Notice he put ALOT of strawberry paste inside?!The first bite makes me...Let this picture do the justice.




XX.
1:40am.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket