Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, February 08, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
I still have 1 and half chapter to go. And tomorrow is the exam, 2:30 pm. Wish me luck!

I guess tonight will be another sleepless night.

Sometimes I felt my life has too much entertainments, WAY too much. My friend who is studying medic, they know nothing but books. They have 8 hours of classes everyday. Imagine that! My longest class of one week is 7 hours only, shortest will be 1 or 2. Sometimes even no class. How can they study 8 hours for 5 days in a week. That's insane. My friend studying doctor in India, he went to library straight after his lunch. And that's his daily routine.... Yes pretty lifeless but... That's something real and satisfied.

In MMU there are TOO MANY distractions! Yumcha at mamak everywhere, sometimes yumcha at some bar, sometimes even clubbing, most of the time go town dinner or movie. OMG. Damn happening right. Sounds really good and really happy. But long term wise, I really wanna be like my friends who are studying medic. Lol. Nerd but... Entertainments seem so precious to them right! And they will never have to worry about their exams because entertainments play just a small role in their life.

How I miss the day when I'm surrounded by super hardworking people. Hardworking until an extend where we don't even feel we are one. I miss all of my secondary schoolmates! You guys inspired me THE MOST until now. The silly moment and happy moment we had. Singing our favourite songs together, talk on phone for hours. How I miss it. ^_^


OK no more reminiscing! Going back to study liao. Tomorrow my first paper. So reluctant but yet excited that its finally started. 

I have SO MANY things I wanna and plan to do after my exam!!!!!! Even thinking about them make me super excited already.

Goodnight. All the best!!!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket