Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, February 23, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
Hello people! I'm back from my short short vacation. ^_^

The vacations were AWESOME. Of course I had them with my most awesome friends of all. =D Thank you so much for making these trips a meaningful one.

1st - Went Muar with my housemates and  friends on Friday to stayover at my friend's house! IT was a short road trip.

2nd - Went Mixxxxxx with the boys!

3rd - Went Muar again with my other besties.

4th - Went JB to visit other friends!

Woohoo Loved it. Surprisingly these trips don't cost me a lot. I only spent RM45 on shopping in Johor Premium Outlet! But that's because most of my friends in Muar and Jb belanja also T_______T thank you so much. I will definitely pay when you guys come Seremban! (if im not broke) =D

Will update more with photossss. Long posts coming up I guess! Editing now!

P/s : IVE LOST MY MAKE UP BAG!! Hopefully can find it back someday T.T
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket