Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, January 10, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
Just finished one last mid term today. THANK GOD! I felt quite relax already. So glad so glad. Now left one last assignments and some few hours of classes and I will have all the free time until CNY. But have to brace myself for finals too.

Let's talk about my day today!

Woke up around 6 today and study and I actually felt scared sdying alone in the living room at this hour. -___- luckily there are still some awake guys opposite our block only I'm not so scared. And then, went back to sleep at 7-9 haha.And went class at 10-1. Thank God that paper was not bad!!! ^____^ I guess I was just lucky. Went to my favourite O Jien at town for lunch, and Newton, Laughing Gor, Library at nite. That concluded my day.

Wednesday I'll be soooo free! Will update my blog with pictures.

Oh oh I went to gym today too! So proud of myself when I went gym instead of paying my sleeping debt. Don't know why today I felt like it. New Years Resolution much? Heh I hope so.

Gonna sleep already. Goodnight world. ^_^

P/s : Sometimes you will feel sad, but don't worry. Its not permanent.

Wednesday. :)
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket