Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, January 15, 2012 // 0 comments (+)
I'm just trying to make an excuse to sleep later. Its 12:44am right now and I always sleep so much earlier in hometown. Good news, steph!

Woke up early in the morning to go church today.


Errr.. yes... hahahhahah!

And I was dozing off in the church -_-''

Few months ago, I thought... Why go church? It sounds so mandatory to me without any reasons. I felt so reluctant to get up every morning, but right now I feel good deep down inside my heart to go church. Every single time! =] so its good to actually wake up early and give some time to God.

Okay no more cheesy lines. Then went out to dye my hair! Took around 2 hours for that and it turned out pretty okay.

At nite, play Tetris battle and watch drama!! I'm SO IN LOVE RIGHT NOW!!!!!





OMG.

1) Badass look : Checked.
2) Mischievious smile : Checked
3) 6 packs : Checked
4) Thick eyebrows : Checked
5) Double eyelid : Checked.
6) Tanned skin : Checked!!

PERFECTO!!!!!!! :P

I'm just so in love!

Gotta go, good night lovelies ^_^ its 12:49 right now! (to show you all how fast i blog.HAHA.)
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket