Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, December 01, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
Went to gym today, it was awesome!! It has been long. I honestly think gym can make me slimmer by looking at the amount of calories I've shed hahahaha. And went Old Town for dinner!



Their super famous French Toast! Its the bombbbbbb!!!! :P


Their famous curry mee too :P Hahaha its also THE BOMB!! I wrote there Mee + Mihun and they really geve me this :D but in the end I have to conclude. I prefer mihun more!


Looks nice rite! I love how the egg looks here.

Tips for a perfect egg :
1) Fry the egg until there's golden color on the most outer round corner.
2) Leave the egg yolk uncooked!!!


Chilling! Oh so nice. I always wanted to bring my laptop to some cafes and online there cause its really nice and I finally get to do that today!


The book that I'm reading is talking bout christmas too! How coincident! Love the christmas ambient! ^_^


P/s : When a girl likes you sooooooo deep, don't let her go. Once she's gone and someone else took her away, all you can see is she's so happy being with that guy. But your heart starts to hurt. But please remember you used to push her so far away.
Don't forget the tears she shed before she sleeps. Don't forget she kept seeking for heartbreak advices. Don't forget she kept wanting to fix things right. Don't forget she has that something that makes you fall for her and don't forget others will see it in her too.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket