Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, December 06, 2011 // 0 comments (+)






Waking up early makes me feel SOOOOOOO GOOD! Despite the fact that I had not enough sleep yesterday, I felt extremely energetic and awake right now. Ahh I felt like I'm living in Europe. Lol

I only had 4-5 hours of sleep yesterday due to overdose of caffeine in green tea LOL and also I just can't sleep with any lights or sounds unless I'm extremelyyyyyyyyyyyyy tired. I can even wake up just because of some mouse scrolling sound. -_-'' Unless its a very early morning though.

Woke up for classes. The feeling of going to campus early in the morning feels extremely good. I love the morning sunshines! I love clear huge windows and white colored building. Makes me feel so fresh. I love being in an air cond room and maybe read something. I love people who start their day efficiently! I love the smell of breakfast. I love everything early in the morning. I feel like going shopping already! I hate the feeling of sleepiness though. Luckily now I'm not. xD

Should do this more often. Do you guys always wake up early too? I don't! I am not a morning person but surprisingly I love morning so much right now. Lol.

Till then!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket