Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Tuesday, December 13, 2011 // 0 comments (+)


I witnessed a meteor today!!! OMG!! :P

Heard people saying all over about meteors on 12-4 am today and then housemates INSISTED to go while i  was just like... Oh, okay..... Because I'm not a huge meteor fan. I know its once in a lifetime but still its....Hmm, okay..... hahahahaahhah

But I finally got to see it! OMG!! So happy! Made some wishes, of course!

Paper today was not bad. Quite easy ^_^ but hopefully the results turn out to be good also. Been really stress studying this one right before exam because I felt like there is nothing much to study. Sometimes when the paper is too easy you'll feel insecure, when the paper is too hard you'll feel hopeless! -_-''

Anyways, going to have housemates steamboat tomorrow. Been quite busy preparing for desserts just now and also do some grocery shopping. Hopefully it turned out great tomorrow.

8 am class later and I think mostly I'm not going. 9 am class going because lecturer take attendance one by one. Cunning lecturer! 

Today marked a very memorable day for me because I witnessed a meteor! Yayy!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket