Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Friday, November 18, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
Yesterday was a mixed feeling day. Idk how to describe. I felt happy, sad, emo, relieved, worry at the same day. Mood swing much? Hope its not.

Dear Jesus please grant me a wise decision and a wise choice. T.T

Tutti Fruitti is now in MELAKA!! I confirm its going to close off soon because one cup of tutti fruitti is super expensive. The first time I tried in KL costed me RM15++ for one small cup of yogurt ice cream. Expensive like crazyyyy.

And I can't wait for xmas & CNY!!!!!!!!!111 :D :D :D

Xmas - A celebration that makes me feel so warm with all their warm night round lights. A celebration with xmas gifts!! I always wanted to celebrate xmas by really exchanging gifts like how I used to celebrate one fine year long ago. We gathered at one people's house, placed all our gifts under the xmas tree and we just simply pick one after that! I still remember my brother got rolls of toilet paper. wat the...And I really hope to eat those nice awesome scrumptious western dinner!! I am a western food super lover lol, don't know inherited from who. And also, I loveeee xmas songs and xmas decorations at the mall! Xmas is just lovely, just really lovely. And also their carolling. xmas is full of loves and joy!!

CNY - Need I say more? I'm a 100% chinese and we basically live to celebrate CNY!! LOL jk. CNY - new clothes, gathering with cousins, angpaus, food, jokes, and everything!! Loveee it.

P/s : Do you guys prefer long detailed posts or short simple posts?
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket