Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Wednesday, November 30, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
Warning : HEAVY RANT POST AHEAD. I have my bad days too!

Especially yesterday and lately. Urgh life just seems sooooooo unlovely!

1) Wisdom tooth growing up.
I was in pain yesterday but it wasn't that kill-me-please kinda pain. Its bearable. I have quite high tolerance towards pain. (But I'm really scared to go for blood donation T_T) and back to topic! During at nite I was sleeping around 2 something in the morning. I put rubber for my braces. My teeth starts to hurt, so bad. So I thought, never mind the pain steph, go sleep! You still have an exam later (T_T) So I forced myself to sleep and it worked! And then few minutes later I was awake by my ''it worked!!'' thoughts (anyone tried this before? Dont know wanna cry or laugh) And then I just shut my eyes tight, and still it hurts. I woke up around 5 something feeling like I've never slept before. And I was like, do I need to go and take a pain killer? But I don't want to cuz its not good anyway so I forced myself to sleep again! And then 6 o'clock I woke up feeling extremely pain so I thought, try taking off the rubbers and I instantly feel so much better! THANK GOD! But I gotta wake up at 7 o'clock to study for my mid term at 2pm T___________T which means only 1 hour of sleep T_______T

I was really sleepy but I kept waking up and force myself to memorize my notes!! :( But anyways my down moments went off already so I'm really glad.

2) Exams allll weekkssssss long!!
Our exam schedules are sooo messed up. One week here and one week there and another week here and another week there. Do you know I postponed my dentist appointments few times already because of those exams?! And also I'm supposed to go SG with my family next week but I have exams next saturday AND by looking at the notes just now I freaked out. Freaking long notes!! As if I'm having finals when this is just mid term. Oh gosh can't afford to imagine finals.

3) Screw MMU :(
Xmas is coming and of course we would like to have some shopping moments and celebrating moments but with all the exams none of them are workable! And also we're gonna have exams right AFTER CNY which means during CNY when people are happy and carefree celebrating we are all worrying for our FINALS.

Felt so much better after ranting :D
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket