Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Thursday, November 03, 2011 // 0 comments (+)
Ummmm I had a very very weird dream today. I dreamt I was dining on the SEA. Literally the sea (must be because of yesterday we googled Maldives HAHAHA) but the sea wasn't really that awesome in my dream, it wasn't even maldives! Its just random sea. And I was dining on top of there. 4 of us, don't know who though. friends? family? we were floating on the sea eating some really simple dish : mihun (LOL?) and some other fried rice (LOLOL?) and I was like.....OMGGGGG best food ever!!! -_-''''''

Then I was riding on something............
Riding on something and I swing left, swing right repeatitively on that something on the sea which kept me floating... It was like, the moment I swing on the left I almost fall to the sea but I balanced myself up and same goes to swinging to the right. The feeling of you saved your time everytime you almost fall impressed myself i guess. I WAS SO HAPPY.I don't know why. All I did when I woke up was..... : that was one awesome dream steph. hahahahha

Went to watch Tower Heist! It was not bad. Haha but I really wanna watch In Time! Some other time perhaps! Tomorrow morning class. Hopefully I can wake up >.< Goodnight all!!!
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket