Home Tumblr Facebook
Posted Sunday, November 13, 2011 // 0 comments (+)


Today wasn't a really good day to me. Please allow me some time to express myself out.

Some people exist to make you feel loved, make you feel treasured, make you feel respected.

Some just.... ignore your existence, never treat you as a human and never even respect you.

What to do? Just ignore them.

I've been too kind towards that kinda people. I was being treated until that extend that I wasn't even being respected. Maybe I was, but not the way I wanted. IT was like, mostly 99% I was being just an option rather than a priority. Why should I feel sad for what I have been treated?

This world is HUGE. There are millions of people. You just don't have to stick with those people and please them and make you feel like emotional slave.

Just,
don't.
hang.
out.
with.
them.

Live your life Steph. Love the people around you, and respect them too.

God is making an awesome life for you, there must be obstacles, that's for sure. So just bear with it Steph.

Have a strong heart to endure everything. You know you can do it.

Life shud be happy, it shud be. And it WILL be.

Goodnight.

P/s : Sometimes I wish I could be mean. But I just couldn't do it.

P/p/s : I wish you a great life ahead Steph.
Search this blog
Author


Steph. Sweet 24. Leo. A girl who writes to express not to impress.(Forgive me if I accidentally impressed u LOL :P) A girl who is constantly searching for meaning of life and loves to be showered with inspiration. She wants to be somebody in the future. Keep on reading to know more about her. Leave any comments if you feel like it, she'll be glad! Rock on. ♥
Click!
Welcome!
LOVES
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket